The safety operation rules of lithium battery spot welding machine are as follows:
新疆11选5开奖First, oil stains and dirt must be removed before work, otherwise the service life of the low electrode will be seriously affected and the welding quality will be affected.
Secondly, after the welding machine is electrified, it is necessary to check the leakage of electrical equipment, operating mechanism, cooling system, gas system and body shell。
3. Before starting the welding machine, first turn on the switch of the control circuit and the small switch of the welding current, install the brake knife position of the series adjusting switch, connect the adjusting buttons on the water source, air source and control box, and finally turn on the power supply, and then work.
4。 Electrode contacts should be kept clean and glossy。 Fine files or abrasive cloth can be used when necessary。
5。 Bearing hinges of welders and pistons and lining rings of cylinders should be lubricated regularly。
6. When the welding machine is working, the air system and water cooling system should be unblocked. Gases must be kept dry and should not contain moisture. Drainage temperature should not exceed 40 C. Drainage flow can be adjusted according to season (smaller in winter and larger in summer).
7. When the welder stops working below 0 C, compressed air must be used to blow away the water stored in the cooling system in order to prevent the pipeline from freezing and cracking or blocking.
8. The working stroke of the upper electrode is realized by adjusting the two nuts under the cylinder block. When the adjustment is completed, it must be tightened.
9. The electrode pressure can be adjusted by rotating the pressure relief valve handle according to the requirements of welding specifications.
10. Avoid damage to ignition pipes and selenium rectifiers. It is strictly forbidden to increase fuses in ignition circuits.
11。 When the load is too small to cause arc in the ignition tube, it is forbidden to close the ignition circuit of the control box, because the ignition circuit can not be shunted by the arc at this time, so that the ignition circuit has a larger current during the closure period through which the ignition tube and selenium rectifier are easily damaged。
12. The circuit devices of the control box are complex. When using the control box, attention should be paid to protecting the circuit facilities from being damaged by touch. When the temperature is low in winter, thyratron and ignition tube are not easy to ignite. Indoor temperature should not be lower than 15 degrees Celsius.
13. After the welding machine stops working, impurities and slag splashes must be removed.
14. When the welding machine stops working, it should first cut off the power and gas sources, and finally close the water sources.
15. When the welding machine is out of service for a long time, it must be coated with anti-rust grease on the unpainted moving parts in order to avoid rusting of the parts.
16。 If the control box is out of service for a long time, in order to prevent moisture immersion, it should be heated by electricity for 30 minutes every month and preheated for 30 minutes if the thyratron is replaced。 The preheating of the normal working control box is not less than 5 minutes, otherwise it is easy to produce the phenomenon of reverse arc or out of control。